A full-service real estate acquisitions, brokerage, development, and asset management firm, Selwyn Property Group is uniquely structured with a team member dedicated to each of the following major commercial real estate segments – industrial, office, hospitality/hotel, retail and infill residential.
This partnership leverages the collective strengths of our experience at major development and brokerage firms, yet our smaller size allows us to provide clients with partner level attention, targeted strategies and highly responsive service.
Selwyn Property Group specializes in the four major areas of commercial real estate brokerage – industrial, office, hospitality/hotel and retail. Our team has leased millions of square feet over the years, and the experience gained at major brokerage firms enables us to negotiate and close favorable deals while advising our clients on optimal real estate solutions. Among the major landlords that our partners have represented in lease transactions.
- Bank of America
- Belmont Abbey
- Childress Klein Properties
- Copley Advisors
- Faison Associates
- GE Investments
- Jones Lang LaSalle
- Lend Lease Corporation
- Lincoln Harris
- Lincoln National Life
- Merrill Lynch
- Met Life
- Norfolk Southern
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement Systems
- Richardson Corporation
- Trammell Crow Company
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
From projects large in scale and scope to developments in the $1 million – $10 million price range, Selwyn Property Group offers proven expertise in commercial real estate development. Each partner specializes in one area – industrial, office and retail – to bring focus and senior-level leadership to every stage of the development process.
Collectively our partners have developed more than twelve million square feet of properties valued in excess of $1 billion, primarily in the Carolinas.
Our full-service capabilities include:
- Site selection and feasibility studies
- Land acquisition
- Coordination of land planning and zoning
- Performing due diligence on purchases
- Budgeting and arranging financing
- Selecting architects and engineers
- Bidding and selecting general contractors
- Managing construction of infrastructure (roads, utilities, landscaping, etc.)
- Managing construction of buildings
- Obtaining construction and permanent financing
- Marketing sites and buildings
- Property consultation services